At Steve’s Livestock Transport, we believe that a company is only as good as the people it keeps – and our people are among the best in the industry. Together, we are guided by the principles of integrity and respect and our commitment to quality shows in everything we do.
As our business grows, so does our search for capable, self-motivated individuals who want to grow with us and contribute to our team’s success. We offer a great amount opportunity for advancement in a wide variety of roles including:
- Company Drivers – drive with SLT equipment
- Owner Operators – own your own truck under SLT authority and use SLT trailers
- Dispatchers – load scheduling, planning and communication with drivers
- Customer Service – both sales and after sales support to SLT customers
- Mechanics – truck and/or trailer mechanic with Bison View Trailers
- Welders – with Bison View Trailers
- Safety & Compliance – develops and delivers training programs to drivers and helps ensure the safety of our fleet and that all regulations are being followed
- Supervisors – both in Blue Water Wash and Bison View Trailers
The following is a list of employment opportunities currently available at Steve’s Livestock Transport. For more information on working with us, please contact email@example.com.
Current opportunities are available for both Company Drivers and Owner Operators in Manitoba and Alberta. Visit our “Drive For Us” page for more information.
If you have a background in the transportation industry, are driven by being part of something new and have a determination to push through and persevere, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your resume to:
Steve’s Livestock Transport Ltd.
214 Centre Avenue, Blumenort, Manitoba
We thank all candidates for applying however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.