At Steve’s Livestock Transport, we believe that a company is only as good as the people it keeps – and our people are among the best in the industry. Together, we are guided by the principles of integrity and respect and our commitment to quality shows in everything we do.
As our business grows, so does our search for capable, self-motivated individuals who want to grow with us and contribute to our team’s success. We offer a great amount opportunity for advancement in a wide variety of roles including:
- Company Drivers – drive with SLT equipment
- Owner Operators – own your own truck under SLT authority and use SLT trailers
- Dispatchers – load scheduling, planning and communication with drivers
- Customer Service – both sales and after sales support to SLT customers
- Mechanics – truck and/or trailer mechanic with Bison View Trailers
- Welders – with Bison View Trailers
- Safety & Compliance – develops and delivers training programs to drivers and helps ensure the safety of our fleet and that all regulations are being followed
- Supervisors – both in Blue Water Wash and Bison View Trailers
The following is a list of employment opportunities currently available at Steve’s Livestock Transport. For more information on working with us, please contact email@example.com.
Steve’s Livestock Transport is looking for a strong operations leader with demonstrated success in achieving financial, strategic, and operational goals while driving growth in the transportation industry.
This is an operational leadership role, involved in executing strategy and action plans to increase sales and drive operational efficiencies within the logistics team.
- To add value to employees, customers and the transportation industry as a whole
- Invest time and resources in our employees
- Lead the industry to a higher standard
- Go the extra mile to serve our customers
- Identify and pursue opportunities with a focus on increased customer service and sales
- Develop departmental action plans to support the Corporate Strategic Plan
- Lead the Logistics Team to achieve organizational strategy, goals and objectives
Skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of leadership experience in the transportation industry is required
- Strong, well-developed leadership skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to monitor performance and deliver results with a team
- Understanding of financial reporting
- Strong decision-making, communication and organizational skills
If you’re looking for an operations leadership role in a growing company, we’d love to hear from you!
We are currently hiring for a Recruiter/Driver Services Rep to join our team in Red Deer, AB!
- Recruitment responsibilities include full cycle recruitment of company drivers and Owner/Operators
- Execute recruiting strategies to build effective networks and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of top talent
- Develop and maintain relationships with driving schools
- Assess candidates’ skills and competency for the role
- Ensure all required documentation is received and valid
- Actively pursue and participate in external recruitment initiatives
- Driver Services responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain relationships with drivers
- Work closely with all areas of SLT to ensure inquiries are handled and responded to in a prompt efficient manner
- Coach and mentor drivers to help them be successful with SLT
- Facilitate portions of orientation and training
- Demonstrated success in driver recruitment
- Strong networking skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong Interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Previous driving experience an asset
If you have a background in the transportation industry, are driven by being part of something new and have a determination to push through and persevere, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your resume to:
Steve’s Livestock Transport Ltd.
214 Centre Avenue, Blumenort, Manitoba
We thank all candidates for applying however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.