At Steve’s Livestock Transport, we believe that a company is only as good as the people it keeps – and our people are among the best in the industry. Together, we are guided by the principles of integrity and respect and our commitment to quality shows in everything we do.
As our business grows, so does our search for capable, self-motivated individuals who want to grow with us and contribute to our team’s success. We offer a great amount opportunity for advancement in a wide variety of roles including:
- Company Drivers – drive with SLT equipment
- Owner Operators – own your own truck under SLT authority and use SLT trailers
- Dispatchers – load scheduling, planning and communication with drivers
- Customer Service – both sales and after sales support to SLT customers
- Mechanics – truck and/or trailer mechanic with Bison View Trailers
- Welders – with Bison View Trailers
- Safety & Compliance – develops and delivers training programs to drivers and helps ensure the safety of our fleet and that all regulations are being followed
- Supervisors – both in Blue Water Wash and Bison View Trailers
The following is a list of employment opportunities currently available at Steve’s Livestock Transport. For more information on working with us, please contact email@example.com.
Quality Assurance Specialist
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, our organization would love to have you join our team! Steve’s Livestock Transport is currently accepting applications for a Quality Assurance Specialist.
- Determine in-house quality procedures and standards
- Develop relationships with customers and establish customer service standards
- Assess and understand customer requirements and ensure these are met
- Develop quality control measures/monitoring to report back to customers
- Determine solutions for customer concerns related to quality control
- Set customer service standards
- Work with staff to establish procedures, standards, systems
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in quality
- Monitor performance of procedures, quality, reportingAudit quality control procedures
- Determine relevant quality related training needs
- Experience in developing a quality assurance program
- Demonstrated root cause problem solving skills
- Well-developed change management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrated ability to gain buy-in
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and hold people accountable to decisions made
- Ability to travel to all our locations (Blumenort and Brandon, MB and Red Deer, AB)
- Experience in the food industry or a manufacturing environment
We are currently hiring for a Recruiter/Driver Services Rep to join our team in Red Deer, AB!
- Recruitment responsibilities include full cycle recruitment of company drivers and Owner/Operators
- Execute recruiting strategies to build effective networks and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of top talent
- Develop and maintain relationships with driving schools
- Assess candidates’ skills and competency for the role
- Ensure all required documentation is received and valid
- Actively pursue and participate in external recruitment initiatives
- Driver Services responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain relationships with drivers
- Work closely with all areas of SLT to ensure inquiries are handled and responded to in a prompt efficient manner
- Coach and mentor drivers to help them be successful with SLT
- Facilitate portions of orientation and training
- Demonstrated success in driver recruitment
- Strong networking skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong Interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Previous driving experience an asset
If you have a background in the transportation industry, are driven by being part of something new and have a determination to push through and persevere, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your resume to:
Steve’s Livestock Transport Ltd.
214 Centre Avenue, Blumenort, Manitoba
We thank all candidates for applying however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.